8/19/11

Alpaca Creations

I love sharing Knitting Peace's latest news, creative endeavors and creative process. Here are a few images of what we have been up to.

These colorful pieces are hand knit Alpaca Cowls, which can also be worn as a shoulder cover as well as a skirt. They are very popular, because of the colorful pallet and versatility. We love these!



Knitting Peace Alpaca hand knit Cowl

 Available on our website and on SALE now at
 http://www.knittingpeace.com/knitting-peace-store/accessories/cowls.html 

Now, not all of the new designs get posted on our website, some must go through several rounds of evaluation, re-defining and tweaking.

Our latest prototype was just finished. One of my favorite knitters Louisa, had a bit of a hard time bringing my vision into physical manifestation . However I have to admit, I love what she made!

We will tweak the prototype a bit here and there, with an end result of a beautiful hand knit chunky Alpaca Sweater dress available for Fall 2011, no worries!

I love this color!

Alpaca Sweater Dress
  

No comments:

Post a Comment